Just wanted to give everyone an updated on where we stand for the PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit set for April 27-30, 2020 in Bellevue WA. After much debate among the team, we have decided to cancel the event. This is not a decision that was made easily, but with the travel restrictions being put in place and bans on events through the state of Washington and around the US along with the new CDC recommendations, we feel it is the right thing to do. We will be issuing refunds in the next 30 days. We have to work with our ticketing system and our credit card processing company for this.
Here are a few Q&A:
- When can I expect a refund?
- Please allow up to 30 days for this to take place
- Do I need to cancel my hotel?
- If you booked your hotel with the Seattle Bellevue Marriott AND it was booked under the PowerShell summit room block, the room will automatically be canceled for you. (Please verify this in 5-10 business days).
- Otherwise you will need to contact the hotel that you were staying with and cancel your own reservation(s)
- Can I use my ticket for future events?
- Unfortunately we cannot process these kinds of requests.
- When is the next DevOps Collective Event(s)?
Stay tuned to PowerShell.org for a series of blog posts with all of our announcements and updates that we were going to share at the summit.
We hope you will join us for the 1st DevOps + Automation Summit October 21-23 in Nashville TN.